Protection of personal data
This site is managed by C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN , Romanian legal entity, registered in the Trade Register – Bucharest under no. J23 / 3619/2012, CUI: 31027928, the registered office in Pipera, 103 Erou Iancu Nicolae Street, Nr. 103 Lot C24, Ilfov Conty.
The site serves the activity of the company under the brand C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN which activates in the domain of car rental.
C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN has been active in the Romanian market for over 9 years, which is a guarantee of consistency, reliability and customer-oriented behavior.
The purpose of this site is to provide our customers complete solutions, adapted to their needs to facilitate the effortless management by the customer of the whole process of renting a car in good condition, adapted to the needs of comfort manifested by the customer and which holds all authorizations, inspections and insurances required for traffic on public roads.
Who we are?
C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN , Romanian legal entity, registered in the Trade Register – Bucharest under no. J23 / 3619/2012, CUI: 31027928, the registered office in Pipera, 103 Erou Iancu Nicolae Street, Nr. 103 Lot C24, Ilfov Conty, is a company whose main object is car rental activity.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data means any information by which a natural person can be identified.
Processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means.
According to the requirements of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, the personal data operator has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another the person.
The information we collect differs depending on how you use the site. You may use the site without having to provide us with personal information, but if you wish to use some of the services we offer you, you are required, as appropriate, personal information such as: name, first name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number.
Data such as the personal numeric code, series and identity card number, will be requested at the time of the conclusion of the rental agreement of the respective car, when you present yourself at the location established to take over the car.
This information is collected only when you voluntarily and knowingly accept their transmission to us.
If you submit either through the form on the website or by email, a job application accompanied by the CV and a letter of intent, they will be sent to the Human Resources Department. The data contained in your CV will be used exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process.
Where are the personal data collected?
Generally, the data are obtained directly from the Client and / or from a Client’s authorized person.
In addition, we may obtain data as a result of consulting external sources, respectively public institutions and authorities, public registers, electronic databases, information available in social media as well as on the Internet, or authorized third parties, holders of such information, such as , but not limited to: the Directorate for the Evidence of Persons and the Administration of Databases, the National Office of the Trade Register, the Credit Bureau SA, the portal of the courts of Romania administered by the Ministry of Justice, third parties authorized to hold databases of to people accused of terrorism or politically exposed etc.
Data such as first name, last name, email address and telephone number can be obtained from any of the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN member companies, based on the client’s agreement to process personal data for marketing purposes.
Online services are not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 18 and therefore, if you are under the age of 18, please do not use the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN services or provide us with personal information. If we discover that we have accidentally collected such information, then, to the extent required by law, we will immediately delete such information from our records.
If a parent or guardian discovers that his or her child up to 14 years of age has provided us with information without parental consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com for deletion of these data.
If a parent or guardian discovers that his or her child over the age of 14 but up to 18 years of age has provided us with information without parental consent, he / she will have to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express the agreement or disagreement regarding the processing of us of the personal data transmitted by the minor.
What is the purpose of the processing?
The purposes of processing your data are:
- providing the best services tailored to your request
- for conducting internal analyzes (including statistical analyzes), both on products / services and on the customer portfolio, for improving and developing products / services, as well as carrying out market studies and analyzes on products / C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN services and for the improvement and development of C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN products / services;
- performing economic, financial and / or administrative management activities within the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN;
- resolving disputes, investigations or any other petitions / complaints / requests to which C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN is a party;
- performing risk controls on C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN procedures and processes, as well as conducting C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN audits or investigations;
- for the video recording of the presence of people in the physical locations of the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN, in order to maintain a high level of security;
- for purposes related to the activity of control, audit, archiving carried out within the affiliated companies members of the group having common shareholding, these being always compatible with the main purposes, for which the respective data were initially collected;
- for direct marketing purposes under the conditions in which the client has given his consent in this regard.
On what basis do we process personal data?
- to make the necessary steps to conclude a contract (eg checking the existence of a valid car permit), to execute a contract to which the Client / data subject is a party (eg providing car rental services) or to provide the Customer with information about the services provided or support for their use;
- based on a legal obligation under the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN (for example: identifying and knowing the client, identifying and preventing fraud);
- based on the legitimate interest of C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN (for example: centralizing operations and maintaining an internal database, performing statistical analyzes on the Client portfolio; developing and improving C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN services;
- for reasons of major public interest, namely, the prevention and combating of crime.
For how long are stored personal data?
Your data will be stored for the duration of the car rental contract and will continue for a period of time for which the contracting parties may issue claims in the light of the contractual relationship and have a legal obligation to archive.
For marketing purposes, your data will be processed for a period of 3 years from the time of supply.
CVs and letters of intent will be processed for a period of 3 years from the end of the recruitment process if it is not completed by your employment. In the case of your employment, the CV and the letter of intent are processed for a period equal to the period you will be in contractual relationship with the subscriber to which the legal filing period will be added.
To whom will we transmit personal data?
The information will be used exclusively by C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN.
It is possible for us to be obliged, according to the law, to transmit your data to the judicial authorities in consideration of some legal obligations of disclosure in the investigation procedure or in the procedure before the court.
At the same time, in carrying out the legal activities of financial audit or IT audit, control by some public authorities, your data can be accessed by the persons designated for carrying out the respective activities without however having the right to intervene, copy, delete or transmit the your personal data.
In the conditions of transferring your data to a third party, as mentioned in the previous paragraph, these third parties will comply with the legal guarantees or the guarantees offered by the subscriber according to these terms and conditions.
What are the rights of the data subject and what actions can he take?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, you have the following rights regarding collection and processing of personal data:
- the right to receive detailed information on the processing activities carried out;
- to request access to your data respectively to request the transmission of confirmations through which you will be provided with a series of information regarding the processed data, including the categories of personal data, the purpose of the processing and the recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data entails and to obtain the completion of those which are incomplete, including by providing a supplementary statement;
- to request the processing restriction in cases where the accuracy of the data must be verified; the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court or if the data subject objected to the processing, for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject;
- to obtain from the operator the deletion of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, and the operator has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay among others if the data are no longer needed, the person withdraws his consent, the data subject is oppose;
- to oppose the processing, in this case, depending on the purpose of the processing, the subscriber may not be able to respond to the request made online;
- the right to data portability or the right to receive personal data concerning you and which you have provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another operator , without obstacles from the operator to whom the personal data were provided if your consent exists and the processing is carried out automatically;
- to complain to the supervisory authority, if you believe your personal information has not been processed under applicable law.
Your refusal determines the non-use of the data you have provided to us.
It is possible that the provision of personal data is essential for starting or developing a contractual relationship. If you show your refusal to process personal data or only part of them, the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN employee will specify if this refusal has an influence on your request for services.
If the refusal of the processing of personal data determines the impossibility of continuing the contractual relations, you will be informed in this regard and if you will maintain the refusal to process the personal data, this will amount to unilateral termination of the contract with all legal and contractual effects arising from this if there is an ongoing contract or the inability to provide the requested services.
Registration of data subjects.
With the consent of the Client / data subject expressed before each telephone call, C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN may record and keep the telephone calls to / from the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN PBX to use this information exclusively for the purpose of investigating certain situations, in order to prove certain operations / instructions / agreements given by the Client / another data subject, for use as evidence in court in case of a dispute or at the request of an authority, as well as for the improvement of his services.
To ensure a high level of security, all physical locations of the C&D PARTNER TRANSPORT REISEN are video monitored. In these locations there are corresponding markings with specific video recording symbols, followed by the message “Video supervised area”.